Quarterly Financial Reports & Research
Key Reporting Dates
- MAX BLUVBANDCEOCo-founder of AppsVillage with 18 years of experience developing technology and mobile focused companies. Prior to AppsVillage, Max founded Silent Communication Ltd, where he negotiated multi-million dollar transactions with customers such as T-Mobile and Sony.
- YOAV ZIVChairmanAdditionally to his role as Chairman at AppsVillage, Yoav is Senior Vice President and General Manager of AT&T consumer, media and advertising for Amdocs.
- JONATHAN HARTIndependent Non-Executive DirectorJonathan is currently a director of Emerge Gaming Limited (ASX:EM1) and compliance officer for Mayur Resources Limited (ASX:MRL). He holds a Bachelor of Law and Commerce and has provided corporate advisory services to ASX listed companies during his career.
- LEANNE GRAHAMNon-Executive DirectorWith over 30 years in the software sector, Leanne has assisted technology companies with her broad experience and SaaS expertise. In 2018, Ms. Graham was awarded the New Zealand Order of Merit for her services to the software industry
- MOSHE COHENVP of Business Development25 years of business experience as an entrepreneur and angel investor with high-level managerial experience in product and business development for the web, mobile, media and consumer electronics industries. Mr Cohen is a listed inventor of more than 30 issued patents.
- SHAHAR HAJDUChief Technology OfficerShahar leads the research and development of AppsVillage’s SaaS platform and is also a co-founder of AppsVillage. Prior to joining AppsVillage, Shahar has more than 25 years experience in software development, having co-founded Silent Communication Ltd, as well as other senior software developer roles.
- GIDI KRUPNIKChief Financial OfficerMore than 25 years experience in international and business operations. Prior to joining AppsVillage, Gidi was CFO for Escapex Holding Corporation, Massibeimpact Ltd. (acquired by General Mobile Corporation Ltd.), Amadesa Ltd. (acquired by LivePerson, NYSE: LPSN) and Itemfield Inc. (acquired by Informatica, NASDAQ: INFA).
- AMIR REJUANVP Customer Acquisition14 years experience in the online marketing industry, helping businesses rapidly scale revenue by getting more customers keeping the end user at the focus.