Welcome to AppsVillage, an online platform that allows businesses to communicate and interact with their customers and prospected customers through customized applications for mobile devices. The AppsVillage platform, its related services and the mobile app customized to a particular business’s needs, will collectively be referred to as the “App”. Your access and use of the App is made through a smartphone device (the “Device”).
The App’s technology is owned and operated by Apps Village Ltd. (“we”, “our”, “us”), while its content and consumer interactions are monitored and managed by the business whose name and contact information you can find in the “About Us” menu of the App (the “Business”).
The Service is owned and operated by Apps Village Ltd. (“we”, “our”, “us”).
Through the App, you may access, view and post content in various forms, such as textual, visual, audio or any combination thereof (collectively, the “Content”).
We at AppsVillage, respect your privacy. This policy (the “Policy”) explains our privacy practices for the App, including the ways your personal information is collected and used by us, and not by Facebook.
The personal information you provide (as described below) depends on your volition and consent. You are not legally obligated to provide or give access to this information, but we do require it to let you use the App.
Information we collect
By signing-in through third party platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter login, you are allowing us access to your profile information that those third party platforms make available to us, such as your full name, profile image and your email address. Content that you choose to post on the App may contain, or be indicative of, your personal information. Such Content is not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. [more]
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children who are under 13 years of age. [more]
Use of collected information
We use the personal information we collect, to operate and facilitate your use of the App, develop new services, and for other ancillary purposes. [more]
Sharing collected information
Content that you post on the App may be shared with, and viewable by, other users of the App, social network users, and Internet users in general. The Content will be attributed to you. [more]
Retaining and controlling your personal information
You may ask to review the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete it, subject to applicable law. [more]
Transfer of data outside your territory
You grant us permission to store and process your personal information at locations outside your territory. [more
We use measures to secure your personal information, but they do not provide absolute information security. [more]
You may send requests, responses, questions and comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By signing-in through third party platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter login, you are allowing us access to your profile information that those third party platforms make available to us, such as your full name, profile image and your email address (collectively, your “Public Profile Information”). You may optionally provide us with additional details about you, such as your profile picture, gender, etc. – which will become a part of your Public Profile Information.
Your Public Profile Information is not, and will not be treated as, private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
Content that you post on the App may contain, or be indicative of, your personal information, depending on the particulars of the Content. Such Content is not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
BECAUSE THE CONTENT YOU UPLOAD MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS, YOU MUST LAWFULLY OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF ALL INDIVIDUALS (AND THE CONSENT OF THE PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS OF ALL MINORS), WHO ARE DEPICTED, SHOWN OR REFERRED TO IN THE CONTENT, TO INCLUDE THEM IN THE CONTENT AND TO USE THAT CONTENT FOR THE PURPOSES AND IN THE MANNER CONTEMPLATED BY THIS POLICY AND THE TERMS.
IN ANY CASE, USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU UPLOAD CONTENT CONTAINING OR DEPICTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOURSELF OR OTHERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD.
To contact us via e-mail, we require that you provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact details. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. If you do not provide the required information, or provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you. We may also require additional personal information from you, to verify your account and identity.
Third party platforms
When you purchase items through the App, we or our third party payment processing providers, will collect your payment information (e.g., credit card details), as well as other supplementary information needed to properly process the purchase, such as your name and address. We will also collect the information related to the purchase itself, such as the item purchased.
Analytical data. We may collect information about your use of the App. For example, we record the frequency and scope of your use of the App, the duration of your sessions, the interactions and communications you make with the App’s interface, and Content that you view or create while using the App.
Device Information. We collect information about the Device, including its model, operating system type and version, unique Device identifiers, including MAC address (a unique identifier assigned to the Device’s WiFi component), the UDID (or “Open UDID” in iPhones), browser type and language, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the App.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information of children who are under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you may not use the Service and must not provide any personal details to us.
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
· To operate and facilitate the access to and use of the App, its features and functionalities, develop, improve and customize the App, and to manage the administrative and operational aspects of the App;
· To process payments and payment-related activities;
· To advertise our App, such as by publicly posting promotional material that includes the personal information outlined above;
· Send you updates and announcements, conduct surveys related to the App, provide you with support, handle complaints and contact you when we believe it to be necessary, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
· Enforce the Terms and this Policy and prevent unlawful activities and misuse of the App;
· Comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
· Take any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect to the App.
We share personal information outlined in this Policy, with others, in the following instances:
· Content that you post on the App may be shared with, and viewable by, other users of the App, social network users, and Internet users in general. The Content will be attributed to you;
· With the Business, for its own business and customer-relations purposes.
· With our service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the App;
· If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
· With third parties to whom we believe that we are required by law to disclose your information;
· With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the App;
· If the operation of the App is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
· We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than the above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
This disclosure is made pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act: when you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Retaining and controlling your personal information
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as we deem necessary for our business needs, and delete it thereafter from our systems, without notice to you. Please remember that the App does not provide back-up services for any Content.
You may ask to review the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete it, subject to applicable law. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us via email: email@example.com.
Following the receipt of your e-mail request to delete your personal information, we will make efforts to delete such personal information from our servers within 30 (thirty) days, and from our back-up systems within several weeks thereafter. However, we can’t commit to a specific timeframe. Further, note that binding requests from law enforcement agencies to deviate from our ordinary data deletion practices may cause delays in the deletion of your personal information. Finally, note that information may be forensically retrievable even after it is deleted.
Be advised that such deletion will not cause your personal information to be deleted from the computer systems of third parties with whom we have previously shared your personal information, as described in the section “Sharing collected information” above.
Please note that termination of the Terms will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or from the App.
Subject to the Terms, you may change your basic details (those that we collected when you sign-up to the App) at any time, through the “Your Account” tab.
Please note that uninstalling the App from your Device will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or from the App.
We use measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the App and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or any other kinds of abuse and misuse.
If you do not agree to the amended Policy, you must uninstall the App and avoid any further use of it.
You may send requests, responses, questions and comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2022.